Globeducate is the first international schools group to partner with WWF
Why did we choose WWF?
- Our teachers and students can benefit from a wealth of educational resources created in a variety of languages
- WWF team and educational outreach in 100+ countries
- WWF played key role with UN in identifying the Sustainable Development Goals for 2030
- WWF vision is “To create a world where people and wildlife can thrive together”
- WWF will support schools in sourcing inspirational speakers
- WWF online training for Sustainability Education for teachers
WWF PROJECTS for 2020
SEVEN STEPS TOWARDS AN ECO-SCHOOL
The Eco-Schools Seven Steps methodology is a series of carefully engineered measures to help schools maximise the success of their Eco-School ambitions. The method involves a wide diversity of individuals from the school community - with students playing a primary role in the process. The most important aspect for schools to remember is that every school is different and it is therefore critical that a school fits the seven steps around its circumstances and situation and NOT try to fit the school into the seven steps.